Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome Back Booth

What a perfect weather day for the annual Welcome Back Party!!  We had many many visitors stop by our booth and ask questions about the Computer Club so we may have lots of new faces at our upcoming meetings.  Be sure to greet them and make them feel welcome.

blog 004

Thank you to Mike Salter and Montez Beard for spelling me at our table.  That gave me time to walk around to visit other booths, get my free hot dog and ice cream, sign up with the Eegees guys for a free dinner on my birthday, AND visit the turtle on wheels.  He was really enjoying the fresh green grass! 

blog 009

We were located directly across from the “Pots of Petals” booth and it was exciting to see all the activity there.  I hope everyone will participate in the program to help beautify our park.  I’m also looking forward to the hanging basket program.  Wouldn’t it be wonderful to see a hanging basket of flowers on every palm tree!

blog 005

Hope to see ALL of you at our next meeting.

Wednesday, November 17

9:30 a.m. in the SanTan Room

No comments: